torsdag 30 augusti 2007

hours going by


yesterday I got my brand new Sony Vaio! I'm very pleased with it so far. however, I wanted to have it up and running with all the relevant software today, so it got kind of late and I ended up sleeoing at the school. I guess that's the reason why today has felt sort of weird, as I kind of lost myself in a productive blur. also it messes a bit with you to stay in one place for too many hours. Niklas and, apparently, a bunch of AD people spent the night here too, so I wasn't lonely!

anyway, we're getting a lot of stuff done! got another interview, this one with ms. Guacci of Grey International, one of the big fat companies that Mauro from Mutado told us about. unfortunately the gods of technology fucked us over, as the Skype connection was extremely unstable and we lost most of the interview. we got enough out of it to work with though. we've also started working on the presentation itself, a process that I'm extremely pleased with so far. it won't be the most fly shit around, but it'll be sort of unique, methinks. above all I'm very happy about the guys in my group, and the effectiveness they're all showing. go go andy, andy, johan and samuel! here's a taste of the overall style we're heading towards;


Inga kommentarer: