söndag 2 september 2007

sunday

back in school after a chaotic weekend in Gothenburg, filled with rain, bad festivals, rain, frustration, rain, christian control-freaks, rain, and some wonderful girlfriend-time. that's all the info you'll get.

the train rolled in at 2100 hours and I've been sitting here almost since then, trying out our presentation in the projector with Landy. the colors get really messed up when sent through the projector, which is not that surprising. after some live tweaking we managed to get a decent result. I guess the workload for tomorrow will be me and Landy doing illustration and powerpoint, while Pandy, Samuel and Johan do the final write-up of the interviews and structure the content of the presentation. again, I'm really pleased with the group process so far. you go d00ds.

probably no point going home tonight either. harrr. oh, I discovered that my Vaio contains a sort-of powerful videocard! along with the processor and other features, this actually makes my laptop significantly more mighty than my desktop. hm.

Inga kommentarer: